Alsons Development & Investment Corporation (Alsons Dev)
It was incorporated in 1962 and for more than five decades has continued to carve a niche in the industry as one of the leading real estate firms operating in Davao City.
Alsons Dev has the solid backing of the companies of the late Conrado C. Alcantara, one of Davao’s prominent pioneers, which includes a diversified conglomerate of more than 20 corporations currently involved in major industries like wood processing, construction, agriculture, aquaculture, power generation, and many others.
- PHASE – 1
- 39.4 Has
- 1,082 lots
- Lot sizes – 150 & 250 sq.m.
- PHASE – 2
- 39.5 hectares
- 565 saleable lots
- Lot sizes: 150 to 400 sq.m.
- PHASE – 3
- 7 hectares
- 175 saleable lots
- Lot sizes: 150 to 200 sq.m.
- DCWD is serving water in the Buhangin and Cabantian areas
- DLPC – light, and power
- Telecommunication in the area is accessible through all major mobile networks
- 15-m ROW Main Road, 10-m ROW Secondary Road
- Underground Drainage System
- Sewage Treatment Facilities
- Perimeter Fence, Street lighting, 24-hour Village Security
- 8-hectare Dry Detention Pond – in Phase 2
- 8-hectares of the development
- Serves as a temporary catch basin for stormwater runoff
- It will gradually release water to local drainage outlets
- It remains empty between runoff events
- This drainage system will help the City manage the local drainage systems (LDS) in the downstream areas until such time that the LDS improves capacities
- name: Yahnalee Marundan Cabradilla
- phone: 0922-8625-516 | 0977-0879-626
- Type: Residential
- Sold: No
- Location: Davao City
- Lot area: 250 sqft
- Material: Mixed
- Badminton Court
- Basketball Court
- Enclosed Service Area
- Outdoor Tennis Court / Playground
- Parks & Playground
- Social Hall